วันพุธที่ 7 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Miso Soup (English) - Tegomass [fan cover]

Yay, first upload! =D After a week of struggling with my laptop, I finally figured out the basics of Youtube. Emphasis on "basics." I messed around with Audacity for five days, recorded my voice at two in the morning, and ended up with this. I honestly like this chipmunky voice better than my actual voice. I tried my hardest to sing without the accent. I tried even harder to not breathe so loudly, but that didn't go so well. The sad thing is that I didn't even have to raise the pitch that much. My voice is just that high and childish. TT-TT Song: Miso Soup (English version) Original artist: Tegomass Chipmunk vocals: Entrancia Vocals (sadly) belong to me. The brilliant song does not.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5pD7Ow98xA&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น