วันจันทร์ที่ 20 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

So Full! Eps: 1 Rolled Cabbage

I'll post more detailed instructions & a recipe on my blog. SoFullKitchen.vox.com Thanks for watching! I just realized that I spelt 'resturant' wrong. Gahhh... Oh, & if you don't already know the second song is Dream by Fleetwood Mac & the last song is Fast Car by Tracy Chapman. I was just feeling those ladies while I was editing. I've nick-named this the "Chick-Rock" episode.. whatever THAT means.. aka the "I'm Actually A Lesbian" episode. Those are my little inside jokes to myself. okay.... Oh, & the very first song/clip is a Hawaiian song that was randomly playing on the radio. I'll credit it once I remember who it was. Aloha! Stay SoFull! Special thanks to Zen.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHwii4gVuy0&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น