วันอังคารที่ 8 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2554

My own Bizarre Foods in Japan

I am a keen observer of food Andrew Zimmern on the Travel Channel's Bizarre, and he pushed me to new foods that would not otherwise have tried though. Here we are with a special dinner, and we have to eat many different foods. Some are quite bizarre, others not. We eat basashi (horse meat sashimi), hachi no (larvae) ko, Inagh (locust / grasshopper), Mushi Zaza (Jeffry online Japanese dictionary called "stone fly larvae), Shiokara (squid guts), and bear meat sukiyaki miso soup withIkuchi mushrooms. Please note that this specialty food Nagano Prefecture, or at least the area is where my family lives. Most Japanese do not eat bugs and crap like this, so it's unusual. Probably too hard to find grasshoppers in a grocery store in Tokyo, for example. There are many people in the area who do not eat it either, including my mother-in-law.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7GWgINJAfw&hl=en

1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Sounds interesting, where did you happen to find places that serve this? I watch the show a lot as well. I work for Dish Network and I have to watch Bizarre Foods in HD, its one of those shows you need to see every detail of what he's eating. The video wouldn't load for me so I apologize if you did show where you found a restaurant serving these dishes. If you find anything else really out there like this let me know

    ตอบลบ