วันศุกร์ที่ 25 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

mikado sushi

my favorite sushi place...My favorite sushi, ambiance, service and people are all wrapped up in a little spring roll here at Mikado. I love the attention to detail from the fresh ginger, hot towels and japanese teapots, to the gong welcome when you enter their home. I say their home because you can read it on every facet of the restaurant- it is family owned, operated and loved. We had the hot raspberry sake to start out and it was the best sake i have ever tried (and I lived in Japan)! the miso soup followed with so much flavor our spoon could rest on the surface tension! We saved room for the 2 best rolls in history- and they compliment each other perfectly. Godzilla and Thai Pham. Basically tempura cooked and 3 kinds of fish and 4 of caviar respectively. I highly recommend you make this your favorite sushi place if you live in Orlando, or make the trip here if you ever visit.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHNh34gBkmc&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น